Wednesday 5 January 2011

Kym Marsh backs Shaun Ryder for role in Coronation Street


Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has admitted that she would love to see Shaun Ryder in the soap.
The actress, who plays Michelle Connor in the Weatherfield drama, revealed she knew exactly what role the I'm A Celebrity star could take on.
She wrote in her new! magazine column: "Shaun Ryder has said he'd like to guest star in Corrie.
"I would love that! I really liked him on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! because not only is he very funny, but he's a normal guy who doesn't mince his words.
"Plus, he's a true Manc!"
She continued: "It wouldn't be the first time Shaun has appeared in a drama - he made an appearance on Shameless a couple of years ago, playing himself.
"But I think he'd be great as Carla Connor's brother, who's currently in prison!"
Source: STV

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random