Thursday 6 January 2011

Coronation Street: Debbie Rush wants Anna Windass to be more glamorous


Debbie Rush wants to turn her ‘Coronation Street’ alter-ego into a glamour puss.
The 44-year-old actress – who plays loudmouth mum Anna Windass in the ITV1 soap – initially put on weight when she starting working on the show, but after shedding three stone in the past three months she plans to turn her character into a yummy mummy.
She told BANG Showbiz: “The weight crept on when I started working on ‘Corrie’, but producers had always planned for Anna to be a glamorous mum. I just chose to play her the way I did, maybe because of the way I looked.
“Everyone at ‘Corrie’ has been so supportive though, and now I’ve lost weight hopefully Anna can become more glamorous.”
Debbie – who is now a UK size 8 – admitted she was spurred into action after seeing a picture of herself trying on a dress for a TV awards ceremony.
She added: “I know it might sound silly but I honestly had no idea how big I was until I saw that photo. I was just trying on dresses for a TV event and didn’t know anyone was watching. It was horrible, I cried and cried.
“But now, not only do I look so much better but I feel so much better too.”

Source: Unreality TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random